Being famous, attractive, on television or charming is not a requirement
- although many of our Featured Surgeons are one or more of the above.
REQUIREMENTS for Enhanced Listings: Featured Surgeons
must fill out an Directory Application
must read, accept, date and sign our unique Directory Pledge.
must be board-certified in plastic surgery by:
- the American Board of Plastic Surgery / ABPS
- the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada / RCPSC.
must specialize, and have experience, in cosmetic surgery procedures:
- abdominoplasty, liposuction, facelifts, nose reshaping, eyelid surgery, breast augmentation, etc.
Many surgeons perform general and specialized reconstructive plastic surgery, such as breast reconstruction, as well.
receive Custom Enhanced Listings
General Listing: NAME ONLY LISTS
We reserve the right to refuse to list any surgeon at our sole discretion.
: SURGEONS ONLY!
BoardCertifiedPlasticSurgeon.com is a voluntary and selective private directory.
Great plastic surgeons may be missing from our City Directories.
Why Isn't My Surgeon Listed?.
When we say "board-certified", we mean board-certified by:
- the ABPS / American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS)~ https://www.abplasticsurgery.org/public/verify-certification
- or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) ~ rcpsc.medical.org
FACS: What does F.A.C.S. after a surgeon's name mean?
Members of the American College of Surgeons are referred to as "Fellows."
The letters FACS (Fellow, American College of Surgeons) after a surgeon's name mean that the surgeon's education and training, professional qualifications, surgical competence, and ethical conduct have passed a rigorous evaluation, and have been found to be consistent with the high standards established and demanded by the College.
Source: American College of Surgeons: www.FACS.org